Friday, March 26, 2010

Things are much clearer

So today I had a great chat with Sam Ramji about learning the twitter API. I am gonna be taking a different approach to building this app and learning the twitter API inside and out. Me learning the twitter API and using our product Apigee for analytics will put me in good place to talk shop with twitter developers in the near future. So the first thing that I will be doing is posting everyday what knowledge I have gained about the twitter API. I also think it would be good for me to put my tasks for the Apigee team here as well:


  • Apigee adoption.
  • Write Customer Blogs.
  • Get Customer Insights.
  • Get Smart about the twitter API.
    • Understand the learning ramp and document it. 
    • Identify all the tools that I will use and need.
    • Catalog the issues people face with the twitter API and identify those problems with the most frequency. 
  • Identify the twitter API geniuses.
    • Cataloging the smartest developers.
    • Find 5 cool twitter apps a week and identify the developer.
This really gives me a good direction and defines my task clearly for the next couple of weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment